We have enhanced the WatchMyRate feature available in STAAH MAX
. You will find a change of flow, design but most importantly, additional features to manage your WMR
What is new?
• Option to set validity based on booking dates
• Option to set validity based on stay dates
• Option to customize WMR widget colour (booking engine display)
• Option to customize WMR widget font colour (booking engine display)
• Option to choose booking widget or comparison widget
• Option to exclude packages from discount
Where do I see the new WMR features?
• Login to MAX extranet
• Setup > Booking engine > select WMR
a. WMR widget type: Select WMR Tool, choose between booking widget and comparison widget. More information below
b. WMR widget color:
i. Select WMR colour:
ii. Select WMR font colour
c. Apply validity:
i. Option to set validity based on Stay dates and Booking dates
d. Exclude packages:
i. Option to excludes packages from WMR discount.
ii. Selected packages
What is the difference between WMR booking widget and WMR comparison widget?
Currently all users subscribed to WMR feature by default will have the WMR booking widget. Users have the flexibility of choosing between the booking widget and comparison widget.
WMR Booking widget: A pop-up widget that appears on the booking engine. Booker will see a comparison between Booking engine WMR discount and selected OTAs.
• WMR widget is a pop-up on top right-hand corner of the booking engine
• The booker can then select the Book Now button from the widget.
• Book WMR discounted rate via widget
WMR Comparison widget: A widget tool that appears on the booking engine. Booker will see a comparison between Booking engine and selected OTAs.
• The comparison tool displays the lowest available rate
• Displayed on the bottom left-hand side of the booking engine.
• Tool visible, no need to close to view and scroll through the booking engine
• Enter WMR promo code in promo field to receive discount