STAAH MAX - Structured Cancellation Policy
cancellation policies specific to your property requirements.
Where do I create a cancellation policy?
Login to MAX
extranet > Setup > Cancellation Policy > Click ‘Add’ and follow
Once added, the
policy will be available in package setup for you to select.
1. How to add cancellation policy to a package?
- Setup > Packages > select ‘Edit’ for any package
- In package setup, there is field for ‘Cancellation Policy’
1. Click on drop down box
2. You will see all the policies that you have created for your property
3. Select applicable policy for package. This is the default policy for package
4. Save changes
Properties can assign cancellation policy based on package validity
(Package setup > validity).
- Enter validity dates > select applicable cancellation policy.
- Save changes.
Note: leave ‘To’ date blank if the package has no end date.
2. Booking engine display
Click ‘Read more’
to view package inclusion and cancellation policy.
displayed on the confirmation page and email notification
- Email notification (sent to both property and booker)
- Property can choose to apply percentage or fixed amount.
- Property with multi-currency feature can choose applicable currency to apply to cancellation policy.
- Currency will apply to all packages that cancellation policy will apply too.
- Option to create cancellation policy at group level (login to group account > setup > Structured Cancellation Policy).
- Cancellation policy created at group level will be visible to all properties within the group
STAAH MAX - Creating Additional Users
What is an Additional User? The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users. How do I create an ...
STAAH MAX - Smart Pricing
A tool designed to create and set discounts for direct bookers. The Smart Pricing feature offers 5 discount types: Advance Purchase: Allows you to scale the discount based on number of days booking is made in advance Device: Identify and target ...
STAAH MAX - OTA Promotions
OTA promotion feature allows a property to setup promotions for supported channel(s) via MAX extranet. Types of promotion supported via integration: Booking.com Go-MMT Expedia Agoda Basic √ √ √ √ Business Booker √ Corporate Deals Only ...
STAAH MAX - Maximum Stay Restriction
This feature allows you to set restrictions by specifying a maximum number of nights that may be booked for a specific rate/ deal. When do I use this feature? You may have a special offer and want to limit to short stay bookings Assist to control ...
STAAH MAX - Central Reservation System (Stay View)
This feature allows properties to Manage your Properties Availability/Rates and Restrictions. You also have the ability to make a Reservation within the extranet and view current reservations. How do I request for CRS/Stay View? To enable this ...