Feature available to allow the property to set up and display Covid-19 requirements on the booking engine page.
- Login to MAX extranet
- Profile > Covid-19 requirements
1. Enable flag to request Covid-19 requirements. By default, flag is off.
2. Property can change messages based on their requirements. Placeholder in each field as an example.
i. Covid—19 Label display on Booking engine: this is the message/label displayed on the booking engine, located above button where guests proceed to confirm the booking
ii. Message for Vaccinated Guest: Where guest selects YES, a pop up box will display message entered in this field
iii. Message for Non-Vaccinated guest: When guests selects NO, a pop up box will display message entered in this field
How will this display on the Booking engine?
Message for Vaccinated guest
Message for Non-Vaccinated guest
- When property has enabled, it is mandatory for customer to select option to proceed with booking.
- If YES is selected, then they can proceed to confirm booking.
- If NO is selected, then the confirm booking/payment button is locked.
- We do not include any message in booking to indicate customer has selected YES because they cannot proceed with booking if no selected.
- Strongly recommend property to also add conditions in: