STAAH MAX - Booking.com Messaging Feature
Booking.com has introduced new functionality, to the messaging feature, making it easier for properties to communicate with guests via MAX extranet.
What is new?
- Property can now initiate messages to customers
- Messages pulled in for all bookings in one call.
- Chat history visible in channel manager extranet
- All bookings for each room are visible in one pop-up.
Where? There are 3 modules you can access messaging feature:
1. Booking level: Advanced Booking search module
- ‘Message’ icon is available at booking level for each property
- There will be a ‘Message’ icon for each booking.com booking
- Click on the ‘Message’ icon to check messages
- Click on the ‘Message’ Icon to send a message
- Chat icon available up to 1-day post check out
2. Booking level: Stay view
3. Room level: Setup > Channel Mapping > Select ‘Booking.Com’ from the channel drop-down box.
- Chat icon visible next to each room type.
- Select chat icon to display all booking (for selected room type).
- Booking number, reference, guest name, and booking dates visible on pop up
- Option to search booking using booking number, reference number, or guest name.
- Select > icon to view messages/start a conversation for any booking.
How does it work?
On the booking.com guest confirmation email, there is ‘Contact property’ and ‘Email property’ link throughout
Guest can email property by clicking on the link
The property will receive both email from guest and also via messaging
If guest has a booking.com account, they can also message property from their account
In booking.com extranet:
STAAH MAX - Airbnb Messaging Feature
MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Airbnb messaging feature. This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Airbnb guests using interface available in MAX extranet. The messaging feature is ...
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Pricing module feature
What is new? Room Based and Occupancy Based Pricing via Booking.com integration Feature available in Instant and Max Process similar for both Instant and Max What does Occupancy Based Pricing mean? Occupancy Based Pricing allows you to maximize the ...
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Oppourtunities
We are pleased to introduce a new feature in MAX, OPPORTUNITIES. This module provides a platform for OTA partners to highlight business opportunities that can help a property improve their performance or guests experience. Data is retrieved from OTA ...
STAAH MAX - Advertisement Feature
**NEW – Auto divert enhancement** Who can utilise this feature? Any subscribers of the STAAH MAX Booking Engine. What does it do? A property can use this feature for advertisements e.g. an event, promotion, partner. It is displayed on booking ...
STAAH MAX - Manage Booking Feature
This feature is applicable for STAAH MAX Booking Engine. ‘Manage Booking’ feature allows a guests to manage/cancel booking independently via booking engine. Currently modification is not supported. There is also an option for guest to create an ...