The ability to manage your property from your Mobile – On the Go!
Convenient and easy to use, available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Make changes to your Availability, Rates and Restrictions.
- Ability to make a booking for your property.
- Check/view existing bookings
How to access MAX Mobile APP?
Download app today for Free via Google play/App store.
Enter your MAX extranet login credentials.
You will be prompted to “Create 4-digit pin”. This pin will be used for future logins to APP.
Navigating through APP
Manage Rooms (Homepage)
From this module you can:
- Navigate to Menu option
- View/make changes to Availability, Rates and Restrictions.
- Make a Booking/Reservation.
More information about these modules below.
Click on Menu to view various pages.
Manage Rooms: To update/view data and make booking.
Stay View: A calendar display of existing bookings for your property for selected Room Type.
Reservations: Advanced list display of existing bookings (bookings module), with an “Advanced Search” option.
Change Pin: Option to change your access pin to MAX App.
Change Password: Option to change login Password (this will apply to MAX App and desktop extranet).
Log out: Logout of MAX App (note: you will be required to resubmit login credentials on next login).
This module allows property to update data for selected Room(s) and dates, as well as make booking.
- Select the functionality you want to update.
- Select Room Type you want to update.
- Select date range you want to update>Select Module.
- Book – Make a booking for selected Room/Date Range. POS is stored as APP.
- Manage – Update data for selected dates individually. This means you can apply data on a per day basis.
- Bulk Update – Allows you to update a Maximum of 30 days. Data loaded will apply for selected date range.
This enables property to view bookings for selected room type on a calendar month view.
- Select the Room Type drop down box to select different Room Type.
- Select Calendar icon or arrows to change month.
This allows property to view all bookings in list view. Properties can also use this module – for the advanced search feature.
- Advanced Search – select the magnify glass.
- Select search criteria as required.
- Results displayed will be based on search criteria entered.
- One user login per device – meaning you cannot use multiple logins on one device.
- User login is not accessible on multiple devices.
- Group login is available via APP.
- If you have lost your mobile device and unable to access MAX – please contact your designated Partner Services team.
- Group Login also available.
- Properties within the group are displayed in “Menu” module.
- To change property, use the switch property icon – this will display all properties within the group>select required property.