STAAH MAX - What is Secure Payments? How is it useful?
This feature allows a property to collect payment securely. It is not limited to bookings; you can collect for payment for any services provided.
Feature is available to all properties subscribed to MAX with Payment gateway integration
What is new?
All payment information is added within the extranet by the property
The payment link is automatically emailed to the payer
All payment details are pre-populated on the link sent to payer
Login to MAX extranet
Setup > Reservations > Secure payments
How to generate payment link
Simply select Payment form link and follow prompts
- Reference: The reference number allocated to the payment.
- Purpose of Payment: Enter reason for payment
- Payers’ info: Name and email
- Currency: select currency from drop down box.
- Amount: Payment amount
- Payment message (optional): enter message regarding payment. Message is included in payment request email.
- On submit an email is generated to the payer.
Additional feature – option to generate payment link and send to payer.
- Property can send payment link to payer
- Payer will complete payment form and complete payment
- Flexible, no time restrictions to make payment
An example of using this feature, adding a link on your website to make payment. To obtain link:
- Click ‘Online Payment link’
- Select applicable currency
- Diverted to payment link – this is a unique link for your property
What else can I see within Secure payments module
- Summary of all transactions made via Secure payments feature
- Briefly, see information regarding payment (date, amount, status, Payment Gateway)
- Use access key to view payers contact information. Click ‘View Payment details’ > enter access key, information displayed in a pop up.
- Ability to resend email for pending payments.
- Alternatively, copy the payment link and send directly to the payer
STAAH MAX – What is email sender? How is it useful?
We are happy to introduce ‘Email sender feature. Currently all booking notifications generated via STAAH, using a dedicated STAAH email address. This new Email sender feature allows properties to select their own email address as the sender, for ...
STAAH MAX - How to Create Additional Users on STAAH Max?
What is an Additional User? The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users. How do I create an ...
STAAH MAX - What Booking.com Oppourtunities? How is it useful?
We are pleased to introduce a new feature in MAX, OPPORTUNITIES. This module provides a platform for OTA partners to highlight business opportunities that can help a property improve their performance or guests experience. Data is retrieved from OTA ...
STAAH MAX - What is Smart Pricing? How is it useful?
A tool designed to create and set discounts for direct bookers. The Smart Pricing feature offers 5 discount types: Advance Purchase: Allows you to scale the discount based on number of days booking is made in advance Device: Identify and target ...
STAAH MAX - What is Room Level - Dynamic Setup for Rate Yielding? How is it useful?
How to Setup for Rate Yielding on STAAH MAX. (Yield by inventory at room level based on seasons) Where? Login to MAX extranet Setup > Availability & Rates Dynamic rates The setup is a 2-step process: 1. Applying seasons to date range(s) 2. Applying ...