STAAH MAX - How to Report No Show and Invalid Credit Card Booking.com?
Booking.com has enhanced report “No Show” and report “Invalid credit card” feature. STAAH
is happy to support our partnership with booking.com and have enhanced the feature which is already available.
- Option to cancel booking if credit card is invalid (Conditions applies)
- Mark No-Show and confirm fees waived
- Mark No-Show and confirm charged
- Mark No-Show and credit card invalid
Mark No Show Feature
MAX > Login to property listing > Bookings Module
- Post check in, mark no-show option available
- Mark no-show option available up to 48 hours post check in
- Click on Mark No-Show
- Pop up box will appear
- Select applicable option > Submit
- The status in booking.com extranet will show as No-show
- If reported as Charge No-show, you will see a commission value in booking via booking.com extranet
Example: Booking.com extranet
In MAX extranet, the status will show as Cancelled. Log for reporting no show is found in MAX extranet > Bookings Module > Booking History Details > View History
Cancel booking due to invalid credit card (Conditions applies)
Within booking in ‘Credit Card’ detail section (property required to enter access key to view)
- In the first instance, property has to report credit card as invalid
- As per normal, the button to report invalid credit card is found in credit card detail section
- com will try to contact guest to obtain new credit card details
- After reporting credit card as invalid, ‘Cancel Reservation’ button will become visible in Instant extranet
- There are some conditions that applies before the booking can be cancelled. This depends on the arrival date and type of booking. Booking.com firstly will always allow a guest time to provide new credit card details. The time depends on how soon the arrival date is.
- In Instant, the cancellation button will be visible as soon as property reports invalid credit card.
- If you try to cancel too soon, meaning not meeting the required conditions, we will return the below alert. You will have to try again later.
Some examples of conditions:
Future booking (48 hours or more and depending on property local time)
- Property to report invalid credit card. Booking.com allows guest up to 24 hours to provide updated credit card details
- If new credit card details are still invalid, property can cancel the booking or if still no new credit card details and it is 24 hours of arrival, property can cancel the booking.
- Property can cancel booking up until 3 pm local time on same day of arrival
Booking within 48 hours of arrival and depending on property local time)
- Property to report invalid credit card. Booking.com allows guest up to 12 hours (or until 3pm – whichever earlier) to provide updated credit card details
- After the allowed period to provide new details is over, property can proceed to cancel booking
STAAH MAX - How to mark a Credit Card as invalid?
This feature is only available to Bookings made through Booking.com. The ‘Report Invalid Credit Card‘ option will appear within the Booking along with the Payment Details. What? Cancel booking due to invalid credit card (Conditions applies) Where? ...
STAAH MAX - What is Charge Card and how it works?
We have developed a new feature which provides property with the ability to manually Charge Credit Card directly in MAX extranet for Hotel Collect bookings. Payment will be processed via Payment Gateway. This feature is available to properties that ...
STAAH MAX - What is Booking.com Content?
A fresh new design and layout, where you can manage below from Channel Manager: • Map to an existing Booking.Com listing (not mapped in STAAH) • Map to an existing room type or rate plan setup on Booking.Com • Create a new room type on Booking.Com • ...
STAAH MAX - How do I mark a booking as a No Show?
Properties have the ability to mark a booking as a ”No Show” directly in STAAH. This can be done for all Booking.com reservations, after the check in date. Learn how to do this here. NEW: Option to cancel booking if credit card is invalid ...
STAAH MAX - How to Create Additional Users on STAAH Max?
What is an Additional User? The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users. How do I create an ...