What is new?
- You can add internal comment, when creating a booking via CRS.
- Option to add internal comment for existing bookings.
- Comments are visible in MAX extranet and sent to PMS.
Where is internal comments feature?
- Login to MAX extranet.
To add a comment for Existing bookings:
- Select ‘Stay View’ module
- Select any booking and click ‘Manage’.
- Simply ‘Write a comment’ in the comment section > post.
- Comments are displayed
To create a comment for New bookings:
- Select ‘Manage rooms’ module
- Select dates/room to book and proceed with booking process.
- Write a comment in the comment section > post > create booking.
- Each comment will indicate time created, and the user who created comment
- Comments are ordered based on date/time created, with the most recent being first.
- Feature is available for all bookings (direct
comments are sent to PMS, booking status is treated as modified.