To enable this feature, please contact your designated Partner Services team.
This screen will give you an overview of:
• Current bookings for the displayed dates
• Guest name
• The Status of bookings displayed (i.e Confirmed, Pending, Stayover, etc)
• Properties have the option to choose what rooms to display – using the Room Types drop down box.
• Search box – search reservations by Guest name, contact name, booking number, or room name. Results searched are based on the dates displayed. Based on results returned surrounding bookings in the same row are displayed.
This tab allows property to manage your room availability/rates/restrictions as well as make a reservation.
To Manage Rooms or make a Reservation:
Click on “From” date and then click “To” date for applicable Room Type.
You will see a pop up with the following options:
• Book: Which allows you to make a reservation. For more details on how to make a booking please click here.
• Block: The ability to increase your Stop Sell Limit by 1, which will reduce the number of available rooms pushed to OTAs.
Example: Availability is 4, block applied – which apply a Stop Sell Limit of 1. Once your availability reaches 1, this room is not bookable via OTAs linked to this Room Type. Resulting in only 3 rooms to be bookable via OTA.
- Manage: To update Availability (if managed in STAAH), Rates and Restrictions (at Room Level). Apply, using the below pop up.
Select/apply information as required > Update. Updated information will apply to all OTAs linked to this Room Type.
Select “Check In” and “Check Out” dates for the Room that you want to book > Book.
NOTE: Once a booking has been created, availability is reduced based on number of Units booked.
Booking Details and Guest Details:
- Select applicable Package
- Select required Cancellation Policy
- Guest details: Enter bookers name, and number of guests (adults/children).
- Personal Information: Enter bookers contact number and email.
- Payment Options: Payment option displayed are based on package setup for package being booked. No payment and no email options are available for all bookings.
- Card Collection via Email: An email is sent to booker to retrieve Card information.
- Card Collect expiry: Use this to define validity of link that is sent to booker to enter Card information to secure booking.
- Booking is stored as Pending until Card information is received.
- Once Card details received, booking is then Confirmed.
- No Payment information received before Validity expiry – booking is cancelled and availability is replenished.
- Payment Message: This will allow you to add a customized message, which is displayed on email sent to booker requesting Card information.
- No Card Collection: Booking is confirmed and no email is generated to booker for Card information. Confirmation email sent to booker with booking information.
- No Card Collection – No Email: No email sent, no request for Card information.
- Payment via Email: This is applicable to properties with Payment Gateway Integration.
- Payment via Email: An email is sent to booker to make payment via Payment Gateway.
- Deposit: The amount that the booker is charged, once booking is created.
- The deposit amount can be updated as required. Enter Deposit % >Apply.
- Deposit Amount will display deposit to be charged based on Deposit %.
- Booker is directed to Payment Gateway to enter Payment Information.
- Payment Expiry link: Use this to define validity of link that is sent to booker to make Payment.
- No Payment: Booking is confirmed and no email is generated to booker for Card information. Confirmation email sent to booker with booking information.
- No Payment – No Email: No email sent, no request for Card information.
- Booking is stored as Pending in MAX extranet.
- Pending CRS bookings are sent to PMS as confirmed
- Once payment received, booking status in extranet reflected as Modified. Booking sent to PMS with modified status.
- Bookings are visible in Stay View and the Bookings tab module.
- If no Payment received before Validity expiry – booking is cancelled, and availability is replenished.
- Cancellation is sent to PMS
- Option to cancel a room (multi-room) and/or day (multi-night) available. All changes are sent to PMS with modified status.
- Properties have the option to ‘Confirm’ a booking that is pending payment.
- Simply Click ‘Confirm booking’.
- Follow prompts in pop up.
- Bookings will indicate user that has confirmed booking.