STAAHMAX - Booking.com Pricing module feature
What is new?
- Room Based and Occupancy Based Pricing via Booking.com integration
- Feature available in Instant and Max
- Process similar for both Instant and Max
What does Occupancy Based Pricing mean?
Occupancy Based Pricing allows you to maximize the occupation rate of your more spacious and most valuable rooms by offering a tailored price depending on the number of people staying in the room.
How to enable new connection via channel manager?
- Enable connection via booking.com extranet as per normal, content must be selected to manage pricing type form Channel Manager.
- By default, the pricing type is room based
- Inform local partner services team pricing type to enable
- Complete OBP mapping
- Via booking.com link in connection request email, select OBP pricing type and confirm the connection
Changing pricing type
Room Base to Occupancy Base Pricing
- Update mapping to support OBP - MANDATORY
- Enable OBP flag in channel password module
- OBP toggle/ radio button on mapping page enabled to indicate OBP pricing live/ type
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Messaging
MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Booking.com messaging feature. This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Booking.com guests using interface available in MAX Extranet rather than ...
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Oppourtunities
We are pleased to introduce a new feature in MAX, OPPORTUNITIES. This module provides a platform for OTA partners to highlight business opportunities that can help a property improve their performance or guests experience. Data is retrieved from OTA ...
STAAH MAX - Smart Pricing
A tool designed to create and set discounts for direct bookers. The Smart Pricing feature offers 5 discount types: Advance Purchase: Allows you to scale the discount based on number of days booking is made in advance Device: Identify and target ...
STAAH MAX Enhancement - Booking.com Opportunities - High Demand Date
We are happy to announce the Booking.Com High Demand Date ‘Opportunity’ is now available in MAX2. What is High Demand Date opportunity and how is it useful? This feature highlights upcoming popular stay dates (based on guests’ searches on ...
STAAH MAX - Manage Booking Feature
This feature is applicable for STAAH MAX Booking Engine. ‘Manage Booking’ feature allows a guests to manage/cancel booking independently via booking engine. Currently modification is not supported. There is also an option for guest to create an ...