STAAH MAX - New Look! RateSTalk
Stay Ahead of Your Competitors
RateSTalk is an easy-to-use competitor rate checker, available as an add-on for properties using Instant Channel Manager. Property pick their five top competitors and RateSTalk will provide competitive pricing information.
It is now time for a fresh design and some new features. We have revamped RateSTalk and ready to release this new look.
We have introduced the new design and plan to have both the current and new RateSTalk available in MAX extranet. This will allow property to switch from new to current to compare, experience the changes. Basically, a period of time for property to adjust to new design.
What is new?
- Layout and design
- Menu with dashboard
- Calendar Grid with 14-day display
- Rate Audit View > Indicating lowest rate offered on various channel(s) for each day
- Month View
- Report module
- Option to configure minimum length of stay
Rate Grid Module
Compset Based on Lowest Rate
- 14-day display with lowest rate available for the day
- Hover over rate to see when rate was last fetched
Click on any rate figure to display details of where and what rate is displayed in various channels
Rate Audit View (Below Compset Based on Lowest Rate)
Shows the lowest rate offered on various channel(s) for each day.
You can download information on to excel spreadsheet.
Simple interactive graph.
- One month data by channel view.
- Hover over ‘I’ for full details
- Data is available if rates have been previously pulled in. Otherwise, go to Rate Grid, move forward to the next 14 days and refresh rates
- Generate report based on search criteria entered
- Report is for maximum 90 days
- Once report is ready, status will show as ‘ready for download’
- Click on ‘ready for download’ to get report
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Messaging
MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Booking.com messaging feature. This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Booking.com guests using interface available in MAX Extranet rather than ...
STAAH MAX – New Feature Email sender
We are happy to introduce ‘Email sender feature. Currently all booking notifications generated via STAAH, using a dedicated STAAH email address. This new Email sender feature allows properties to select their own email address as the sender, for ...
STAAH MAX - **NEW Feature** - Guest Pay
STAAH MAX is happy to introduce ‘Guest Pay’ feature. Guest pay is an easy to use feature where payment is automated, saving you the hassle of manually processing payment. This feature enables properties to generate a link to booker requesting payment ...
STAAH MAX - RateSTalk - Keep an Eye on Your Competitors
RateSTalk is an easy-to-use competitor rate checker, available as an add-on for properties using our Instant or MAX Channel Manager. Pick your five top competitors and RateSTalk will show you their rates for any seven day period. RateSTalk displays ...
STAAH MAX - How to add new room type in
Login to STAAH. Go to SETTINGS > Room Types > ‘Add’ > ‘New Room Type’. Click on ‘Add’ > ‘New Room Type’. Set Up Unit Name: Add Room Name. BE Display Name: This is the same as the Room Name. Rate Code: Select the Applicable Rate Code, e.g. BAR. ...