What is Revenue Control?
This FREE-to-use feature will help you to maximize the revenue for each booking.
This is a Smart Dynamic Rate Management System based on property level inventory.
The feature allows you to optimize your dynamic rates based on total inventory as opposed to the current per room availability structure. So, every room type works harder to get more revenue!
When Revenue Control is set, rates are calculated based on the setup applied in Seasons, Dynamic Pricing, and Formula.
How to update rates via Bulk Update
Login > Setup > Bulk Update
Update the rate for the Master Room Type (Master room rate set in Revenue Control).
The Child room's rates will change as per the formulas set (Rate mode for child rooms where mode is dynamic).
Select the date range and tick only the Master Room
2. Click on Next
3. Update the rates for Master Room as desired and Click on Submit
4. The updated rates for the Master and Child Room would display on the Revenue Control Panel as per the formula set.
the rate for all the room to overwrite the formula set in Revenue Control
1. Select Rates > Update Date Range > Select Room Types
2. Enter the base rate and click on Submit to save the changes.
3. Mode will change to Manual from Dynamic.
4. The updated rates for the Master and Child Room would display on the Revenue Control Panel as updated through Bulk Update.