STAAH MAX - How to View Credit Card Details with your Access Key?
To comply with GDPR requirements, all guest information has to be MASKED. To view full booking details, you need to enter access key to view. The access key is the same key that you use to retrieve credit card details.
- On arriving to Bookings module, you will see a pop-up box to enter access key.
- If you would like to proceed WITHOUT viewing full booking details, close ‘X’ pop up box. Bookings will be displayed with guest information MASKED.
- The ‘EXPORT’ button option is also not available for partial access (Without access key)
- At any point if you wish to view full booking details, you can click on ‘View Booking Details’ button.
- With access key, you will be able to view bookings as per normal and Export booking option available
- Once entered with access key, you no longer require access key to retrieve credit card details
- Access will stay active for 15 minutes in the same session ID. This means you can navigate between modules
- After 15 minutes of inactivity, access will automatically expire. Similarly, if you refresh page which means you will get a new session ID, access will automatically expire.
If you do not have your access key, you can reset independently via Setup > Change Access Key > Forgot access key > Follow prompts
STAAH MAX - What is the Use of Access Key?
The Access Key allows an authorised person at a property to access credit card details of bookings retrieved into the Channel Manager. The Access Key is not the same as the login password. The Access Key is usually at a default and the property must ...
STAAH MAX - What is Charge Card and how it works?
We have developed a new feature which provides property with the ability to manually Charge Credit Card directly in MAX extranet for Hotel Collect bookings. Payment will be processed via Payment Gateway. This feature is available to properties that ...
STAAH MAX - How to mark a Credit Card as invalid?
This feature is only available to Bookings made through Booking.com. The ‘Report Invalid Credit Card‘ option will appear within the Booking along with the Payment Details. What? Cancel booking due to invalid credit card (Conditions applies) Where? ...
STAAH MAX - How to Create Additional Users on STAAH Max?
What is an Additional User? The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users. How do I create an ...
STAAH MAX - How to Report No Show and Invalid Credit Card Booking.com?
Booking.com has enhanced report “No Show” and report “Invalid credit card” feature. STAAH is happy to support our partnership with booking.com and have enhanced the feature which is already available. NEW: Option to cancel booking if credit card is ...