STAAH MAX Enhancement - Booking.com Opportunities - High Demand Date
We are happy to announce the Booking.Com High Demand Date ‘Opportunity’
is now available in MAX2.
What is High Demand Date
opportunity and how is it useful?
This feature highlights upcoming
popular stay dates (based on guests’ searches on Booking.com’s platform),
alongside your most popular rooms. Properties
are alerted when they no longer have inventory available on Booking.com for
By ensuring visibility on dates that guests are most
interested in, HDD opportunity will enable property to:
- Optimise inventory to ensure they capture upcoming demand
- Be present in the most relevant search results on Booking.com
- Improve ranking on Booking.com by getting more HDD bookings over time
- See rooms that are most popular.
has STAAH done?
The integration will pull in HDD information for the
next 30 days so property can view and action accordingly via channel manager.
dates are visible in MAX extranet calendar. HDD flag visible only if there are
Red flag = HDD
Availability & Rates Module
Channel Rates Module
- HDD is highlighted in Availability & Rates module and Channel rates module calendar grid.
- Click flag to view room types that are in High demand for highlighted date.
- A call is made to pull HDD opportunity when the home landing page (where there is a calendar) is accessed
- Data is pulled once a day (Every 24 hours)
- The next time the page is accessed and if after 24 hours, we will make a call to retrieve latest information
MAX extranet > Reports >
If there are High Demand Date for the
next 30days, opportunity will display. If Booking.Com provides HDD dates past
this date range, this is visible in MAX extranet.
- Click on button, calendar pop up will appear displaying HDD date(s). HDD dates highlighted in red.
- Click on date, to divert to Availability & Rates module.
- Adjust data as required.
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Messaging
MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Booking.com messaging feature. This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Booking.com guests using interface available in MAX Extranet rather than ...
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Oppourtunities
We are pleased to introduce a new feature in MAX, OPPORTUNITIES. This module provides a platform for OTA partners to highlight business opportunities that can help a property improve their performance or guests experience. Data is retrieved from OTA ...
STAAH MAX - Creating Additional Users
What is an Additional User? The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users. How do I create an ...
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Reporting No Show and Invalid Credit Card
Booking.com has enhanced report “No Show” and report “Invalid credit card” feature. STAAH is happy to support our partnership with booking.com and have enhanced the feature which is already available. NEW: Option to cancel booking if credit card is ...
STAAH MAX - Mobile APP
The ability to manage your property from your Mobile – On the Go! Convenient and easy to use, available for both iOS and Android devices. Make changes to your Availability, Rates and Restrictions. Ability to make a booking for your property. ...