MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Airbnb messaging feature.
This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Airbnb guests using interface available in MAX extranet.
The messaging feature is easy to use and will assist properties to respond quickly to customers.
Who has access to messaging Feature in MAX extranet?
Property subscribing to STAAH MAX with Airbnb connection enabled
Where is the messaging feature found?
This feature is available via Bookings Module and Stayview
What does the feature look like?
Booking module – messaging icon is displayed on booking listing page.
Stay View Module – select booking to view messaging icon.
- ‘Message’ icon is available at booking level for each property/listing.
- There will be a ‘Message’ icon for each Airbnb Content booking
- Host is required to create initial thread via Airbnb extranet.
- Click on ‘Message’ icon to check messages
- Once there is a thread created, API allows host to post messages to threads using messaging feature in MAX.
How does it work?
- Guest can contact host via their Airbnb account using the messaging feature.
- It will trigger an email notification to host
- Host can reply via email, messaging feature in Airbnb extranet or NOW reply using messaging feature in MAX.
- Initial thread must be created via Airbnb platform.
- Once host has replied via messaging feature, it will trigger an email to guest.
- Guest can respond to host via email.
- Host will receive reply via email and also in ‘messaging’ feature.
- History of all communication remains in the messaging feature.
- Messaging icon remains post check-out.