STAAH MAX Channel Manager is able to generate Reports and Insights that you require for operations and planning. You may also generate Booking Lists / Arrival Lists using the Search & Export option in the BOOKINGS tab.
Here is an overview of the three tabs in the module: Business Overview, BE Analytics and Channel Insights.
The Business Overview is an overview of production within the last two weeks, with the ability to select different date ranges.
BOOKING ENGINE (BE) ANALYTICS
The Booking Engine Funnel on the left gives you a list of visitors and conversion by percentage. The right shows the exact number and pages they visited.
The number of visitors in the first tier relates to the number of people who visited the Booking Engine. They clicked Book Now and visited the BE.
The number of visitors in the second tier relates to the Active Visitors. These are the people who actually clicked on a room or searched multiple stay dates.
The third tier indicates the number of people who have continued onto the guest details page, which is where they enter information like personal details, name and address, etc.
The last tier shows the number of people who have been converted into confirmed bookings.
- The Booking Report shows you the bookings you have received.
- The Availability and Rate Report shows your availability and rates you have set for particular dates
- The Room Type Wise Booking Report displays productivity for individual or number of bookings received – e.g. all standard room types.
- The Promo Code Production Report shows you number of bookings for a specific Promo Code.
- The BE Package Production Report allows you to view your productivity (or how much you earned) and the number of bookings received from that package on your Booking Engine website.
- The Lead Time Production Report shows how far in advance people are booking for your property. This helps your Property to set specials, promotions and rates.
- The Booking Extras Report is for add-ons. You can look at how they performed, how many people added add-ons to their booking, and whether you should add any other extras.
- The Channel Rates Report shows rates currently loaded for all rooms and offers linked to a specific channel.