Stay ahead of your competitors
RateSTalk is an easy-to-use competitor rate checker, available as an add-on for properties using Instant Channel Manager. Property pick their five top competitors and RateSTalk will provide competitive pricing information.
It is now time for a fresh design and some new features. We have revamped RateSTalk and ready to release this new look.
We are going to introduce the new design and plan to have both the current and new RateSTalk available in Instant extranet. This will allow property to switch from new to current to compare, experience the changes. Basically, a period of time for property to adjust to new design. Our intention is to retire the current RateSTalk by end of March 2019.
How can a property switch from new to current RateSTalk?
- By default, property will be diverted to new RateSTalk
- They can switch from new to old and vice versa by clicking on version
What is new?
- Layout and design
- Menu with dashboard
- Calendar Grid with 14 day display
- Rate Audit View > Indicating lowest rate offered on various channel(s) for each day
- Month View
- Report module
- Option to configure minimum length of stay
Rate Grid Module
Compset Based on Lowest Rate
- 14 day display with lowest rate available for the day
- Hover over rate to see when rate was last fetched
Click on any rate figure to display details of where and what rate is displayed in various channels
Rate Audit View (Below Compset Based on Lowest Rate)
Shows the lowest rate offered on various channel(s) for each day.
You can download information on to excel spreadsheet.
Simple interactive graph
- One month data by channel view
- Hover over ‘I’ for full details
- Data is available if rates have been previously pulled in. Otherwise, go to Rate Grid, move forward to the next 14 days and refresh rates
- Generate report based on search criteria entered
- Report is for maximum 90 days
- Once report is ready, status will show as ‘ready for download’
- Click on ‘ready for download’ to get report
Add New Channel or Connect to New OTAs
Looking to connect with another channel, such as Agoda? STAAH is integrated to and can connect to several channels (OTAs) for you. The updated list of the channels we connect to is always available on our website. Adding a new channel to your listing ...
RateSTalk – Keep An Eye on Your Competitors
RateSTalk is an easy-to-use competitor rate checker, available as an add-on for properties using our Instant or Max Channel Manager. Pick your five top competitors and RateSTalk will show you their rates for any seven day period. RateSTalk displays ...
Add New Room to Booking.com
Adding new Rooms on OTAs is done directly on the OTA extranet. When creating the new room you are required to add information about the Room (Name, description, occupancy details, how many people included in the rate as well as images. Once the room ...
Whats New - Watch My Rate WMR Enhancement
We have enhanced the WatchMyRate feature available in Instant. You will find a change of flow, design but most importantly, additional features to manage your WMR widget. What is new? • Option to customize WMR widget colour (booking engine display) • ...
STAAH Instant - Create A New Room Type
Added a New Room Category at your property? Here is how to create this new Room Type in your STAAH account. Login to STAAH. Go to SETTINGS > ROOM TYPES > Select ‘Add New Room Type’. ROOM TYPE Room Name Room Type: Add Room Name (E.g. Twin Room). Full ...