STAAH MAX - Pay Now / Pay Later in Booking Engine
Wanting to give your bookers the option to select when they pay for their booking (Prepay or Pay on arrival)? STAAH MAX Pay Now/Pay Later functionality allows you to let your booker decide what payment options suits them.
This feature Is available for all STAAH MAX Booking Engine and Payment Gateway subscribers.
How do I enable this option?
- Login to MAX extranet > Setup > Profile > Payment Gateway.
- Enter payment gateway credentials.
- Enable Pay Later option (This flag will give the booker the option to select Pay Now or Pay Later options, for all non-Pre-pay packages}.
- Select applicable Card Types>Update.
If you need further assistance, please contact your local partner services team.
What will the booker see on the Booking Engine?
Once the booker selects the Room / package information and guest details, they will be directed to Payment page.
Booker will see two payment options:
Option 1 – Pay Now
- Booker agrees to Ts/Cs, and selects “Proceed to Payment”.
- Payment charged at the time of booking.
- Payment amount is based on deposit amount set in package setup.
Option 2 – Pay Later
- Credit Card information are obtained to secure booking.
- Credit card information will be available in MAX extranet via Bookings module.
- Booker agrees to Ts/Cs, and selects “Confirm Booking”.
How will I know if the booker has made payment?
This will displayed as deposit amount in Booking Module and on booking notification sent to both booker and property.
All “Pay Later/On Arrival bookings will have a clock icon.
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Messaging
MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Booking.com messaging feature. This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Booking.com guests using interface available in MAX Extranet rather than ...
STAAH MAX - Booking Engine Analytics
Login to STAAH and go to BE Analytics (MAX). Enter the dates you want to analyse and hit GO. The Booking Engine Funnel on the left gives you a list of visitors and conversion by percentage. The right shows the exact number and pages they visited. The ...
STAAH MAX - Booking Engine Last Unit Prompt
A property can now apply the most suitable room name/ description for the ‘Last Room’ prompt displayed on STAAH MAX Booking Engine. This prompt appears when there are 5 rooms or less for a particular room type. By default, prompt is set as ‘Room’. By ...
STAAH MAX - Booking Engine Analytics (Booking Engine Funnel)
This video explains how you can interpret Booking Engine Analytics, including the Booking Engine Funnel, on STAAH MAX.
STAAH MAX - Disable Check In Time in Booking Engine
Property now has the ability to disable “Check in Time” display on the STAAH MAX Booking Engine. By default, “Check in time” will be visible on the STAAH MAX Booking Engine When this feature is disabled, “Check in time” option will not be visible. To ...