To assist property
in filling in gaps due to minimum night restriction, we have introduced ‘Non
This feature is
easy to use and provides a bird’s-eye view of where the gaps are. It allows a
property to update minimum night restrictions based on availability. This
feature can only be managed via Instant extranet.
What is the new feature?
What does ‘Non Bookable’ feature do?
- Provides a quick bird’s-eye view of gaps due to minimum night restriction
- Option to update minimum night restriction
- Updates are pushed out to OTAs (If minimum night restriction is supported)
Where is the ‘Non Bookable’ feature found?
Instant > Non Bookable
How does it work?
- Go to ‘Non Bookable’ module
- Select channel (Only channel(s) with room/ rate plan mapped with minimum night greater than 1 will display)
- You will see room/ rate plans (Minimum night greater than 1) mapped for that specific channel
- Click on’ Check Non Bookable’ for the room/ rate plan to update
Navigating around the ‘Non Bookable’ page
- Channel selected
- All other channels that room/ rate plan is mapped too. Option to unselect
- Room/ rate plan selected (Button font in black)
- Auto selected by default. Un-select if not updating
- Inventory for room/ rate plan is indicated on the top right
- Date with restriction causing gap
- Original minimum night requirement with suggested change to fill in gap
How to manage?
- Minimum Night Restriction = 3
- 21 May has no availability which makes the deal not bookable
- In the feature, you see the original restriction value and suggested change
- 19 May > possible for a 2 night or 1 night booking
- 20 May > only possible for 1 night booking
- The feature allows you to change the suggested value to a lower value only
- Update minimum night restriction
- Click on Update
System will only identify gaps for period of up to a year
The feature is available to properties managing restrictions via
PMS. The property however has to manage manually via Instant extranet.
If/ when an update is pushed from PMS for the date(s) where
restriction was manually changed using this feature, it will be overridden by
Logs are available to track changes made via ‘Non Bookable’
feature. The mode to identify updates made via Non Bookable module is UN.