STAAH MAX - What is Guest Pay and how to use it?
STAAH MAX is
happy to introduce ‘Guest Pay’ feature. Guest pay is an easy to use feature
where payment is automated, saving you the hassle of manually processing
feature enables properties to generate a link to booker requesting payment for
an existing booking. Feature is available for properties subscribing to STAAH
MAX with Payment gateway integration.
Where is this feature?
1. Login to extranet > Stayview
2. Click any booking to view booking details
3. To generate payment link, click
How does Guest Pay work?
select the amount to charge the booker. An email is sent to the booker, with
payment amount. Payment is automated and processed via Payment Gateway
1. Select ‘Charge amount’.
2. Once selected you will see a pop up with payment information:
Amount to be collected: Enter the amount you want to charge the booker.
Payment Expiry link: Enter expiry time.
Payment message to guest: Option to add a message regarding payment. This is displayed on the payment request email sent to the booker.
3. Once done, simply click ‘Create Payment link’. This will send an email to the booker, to request payment.
- Once link is successfully generated pending payment expiry time indicated in booking
- To send payment link to booker, simply click ‘Copy Payment link’, paste link in an email and send to booker.
- To view pending payment information select ‘Charge amount’button.
- Select ‘Cancel Payment’ to generate link with new payment information. Note: This will cancel existing payment link.
- Payment received indicated in booking (Stay view only).
- Guest pay feature allows you to collect partial/full amount of the booking value.
- Option to generate multiple payment links. Payment required before another link can be generated.
- Payment not received in allocated time, link is cancelled. Property can generate new payment link (if required).
- Payment is based on currency booked.
- Properties that offer multi-currency, booker can choose the payment gateway option. Payment gateways shown are based on setup for selected currency.
STAAH MAX - How to Create Additional Users on STAAH Max?
What is an Additional User? The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users. How do I create an ...
STAAH MAX - How to enable Pay Now / Pay Later in Booking Engine?
Wanting to give your bookers the option to select when they pay for their booking (Prepay or Pay on arrival)? STAAH MAX Pay Now/Pay Later functionality allows you to let your booker decide what payment options suits them. This feature Is available ...
STAAH MAX - How to use the Airbnb Messaging Feature on STAAH?
MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Airbnb messaging feature. This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Airbnb guests using interface available in MAX extranet. The messaging feature is ...
STAAH MAX - Can the guest to manage bookings?
This feature is applicable for STAAH MAX Booking Engine. ‘Manage Booking’ feature allows a guests to manage/cancel booking independently via booking engine. Currently modification is not supported. There is also an option for guest to create an ...
STAAH MAX - How to use Viator to Offer Tours & Activities?
STAAH is partnering with Viator Inc to offer this new feature to STAAH MAX Booking Engine Subscribers. Viator, Inc. sells tours and activities through the award-winning Viator.com website, ten local-language sites serving North and South American, ...