STAAH MAX - **NEW Feature** - Guest Pay
STAAH MAX is
happy to introduce ‘Guest Pay’ feature. Guest pay is an easy to use feature
where payment is automated, saving you the hassle of manually processing
feature enables properties to generate a link to booker requesting payment for
an existing booking. Feature is available for properties subscribing to STAAH
MAX with Payment gateway integration.
Where is this feature?
1. Login to extranet > Stayview
2. Click any booking to view booking details
3. To generate payment link, click
How does Guest Pay work?
select the amount to charge the booker. An email is sent to the booker, with
payment amount. Payment is automated and processed via Payment Gateway
1. Select ‘Charge amount’.
2. Once selected you will see a pop up with payment information:
Amount to be collected: Enter the amount you want to charge the booker.
Payment Expiry link: Enter expiry time.
Payment message to guest: Option to add a message regarding payment. This is displayed on the payment request email sent to the booker.
3. Once done, simply click ‘Create Payment link’. This will send an email to the booker, to request payment.
- Once link is successfully generated pending payment expiry time indicated in booking
- To send payment link to booker, simply click ‘Copy Payment link’, paste link in an email and send to booker.
- To view pending payment information select ‘Charge amount’button.
- Select ‘Cancel Payment’ to generate link with new payment information. Note: This will cancel existing payment link.
- Payment received indicated in booking (Stay view only).
- Guest pay feature allows you to collect partial/full amount of the booking value.
- Option to generate multiple payment links. Payment required before another link can be generated.
- Payment not received in allocated time, link is cancelled. Property can generate new payment link (if required).
- Payment is based on currency booked.
- Properties that offer multi-currency, booker can choose the payment gateway option. Payment gateways shown are based on setup for selected currency.
STAAH MAX - **New Feature** - Add Service
Wanting to add an additional charge/service to an existing booking, a booker called as they forgot to book Airport transfers? The new add service feature allows you to add an additional service to an existing direct booking. This is automated and ...
STAAH MAX - Creating Additional Users
What is an Additional User? The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users. How do I create an ...
STAAH MAX - Pay Now / Pay Later in Booking Engine
Wanting to give your bookers the option to select when they pay for their booking (Prepay or Pay on arrival)? STAAH MAX Pay Now/Pay Later functionality allows you to let your booker decide what payment options suits them. This feature Is available ...
STAAH MAX – New Feature Email sender
We are happy to introduce ‘Email sender feature. Currently all booking notifications generated via STAAH, using a dedicated STAAH email address. This new Email sender feature allows properties to select their own email address as the sender, for ...
STAAH MAX - Advertisement Feature
**NEW – Auto divert enhancement** Who can utilise this feature? Any subscribers of the STAAH MAX Booking Engine. What does it do? A property can use this feature for advertisements e.g. an event, promotion, partner. It is displayed on booking ...