STAAH MAX - Maximum Stay Restriction
allows you to set restrictions by specifying a maximum number of nights that
may be booked for a specific rate/ deal.
When do I use this feature?
- You may have a special offer and want to limit to short stay bookings
- Assist to control room allocation or fill ‘gaps’
- You have a maximum long stay policy
How to set up?
Property can load via Base Rates, Mapping and Packages modules.
1. Login to MAX extranet > Availability
2. Control options > Maximum stay
3. A row of boxes will appear below rates
4. Value in field is the value set for maximum stay. This field is editable.
5. Simply enter value > click Update.
1. Click Mapping
2. Select Channel from drop down box.
3. Click on ‘Edit’ for applicable rate plan > apply restriction value > Save
If maximum stay restriction is not set, 28 will apply by default.
4. Property can manually override restriction for specific date range/channel.
a. Channel rates module
b. Select channel from the drop-down box.
c. Select Control options > Maximum stay.
d. A row of boxes will appear below rates, with the current MXLOS
e. Simply enter new value > click Update.
1. Click Packages > Validity for applicable package.
2. Enter restriction value > Save.
different maximum stay for set date range, add additional validity period and
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Messaging
MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Booking.com messaging feature. This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Booking.com guests using interface available in MAX Extranet rather than ...
STAAH MAX - Central Reservation System (Stay View)
This feature allows properties to Manage your Properties Availability/Rates and Restrictions. You also have the ability to make a Reservation within the extranet and view current reservations. How do I request for CRS/Stay View? To enable this ...
STAAH MAX - Auto Stop Sell for Channels That Do Not Support Minimum Stay Restrictions
Our newest feature is the Auto Stop Sell. It allows for a Stop Sell to be automatically pushed out to channels that do not Support Minimum Stay restrictions. Previously, when you wanted to apply a Minimum Stay Restriction in STAAH for channels that ...
STAAH MAX - Stay View
We have made some changes to enhance Stay View Module Stay View Main Page On arriving at this module, you will see pop-up box for access key. You can ignore by clicking on X. Without entering access key, when you navigate to reservations page, all ...
STAAH MAX - Mobile APP
The ability to manage your property from your Mobile – On the Go! Convenient and easy to use, available for both iOS and Android devices. Make changes to your Availability, Rates and Restrictions. Ability to make a booking for your property. ...