STAAHMAX - Secure Payments
This feature allows a property to collect payment securely. It is not limited to bookings; you can collect for payment for any services provided.
Feature is available to all properties subscribed to MAX with Payment gateway integration
What is new?
All payment information is added within the extranet by the property
The payment link is automatically emailed to the payer
Login to MAX extranet
Setup > Reservations > Secure payments
How to generate payment link
Simply select Payment form link and follow prompts
- Reference: The reference number allocated to the payment.
- Purpose of Payment: Enter reason for payment
- Payers’ info: Name and email
- Currency: select currency from drop down box.
- Amount: Payment amount
- Payment message (optional): enter message regarding payment. Message is included in payment request email.
- On submit an email is generated to the payer.
What else can I see within Secure payments module
- Summary of all transactions made via Secure payments feature
- Briefly, see information regarding payment (date, amount, status, Payment Gateway)
- Use access key to view payers contact information. Click ‘View Payment details’ > enter access key, information displayed in a pop up.
- Ability to resend email for pending payments.
- Alternatively, copy the payment link and send directly to the payer
Feature available for properties with the following Payment gateway integrations:
• Global Payments
• iPay Amex
STAAHMAX - Creating Additional Users
What is an Additional User? The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users. How do I create an ...
STAAHMAX - Inventory Alert Limit
This is a functionality that allows a property to apply a setting. When availability reaches the set number, an alert will be sent to the property. Where Login to MAX extranet > Room types. Edit > Inventory Alert Limit Set inventory alert limit. ...
STAAHMAX Revenue Management System (RMS)
This FREE to use feature will enable you to maximise the revenue for each booking. Smart Dynamic Rate Management System based on property level inventory. Why you should be using it? To drive up profitability for every room. The feature allows you ...
STAAHMAX - Booking.com Pricing module feature
What is new? Room Based and Occupancy Based Pricing via Booking.com integration Feature available in Instant and Max Process similar for both Instant and Max What does Occupancy Based Pricing mean? Occupancy Based Pricing allows you to maximize the ...
STAAHMAX - Why Can’t I See ‘Availability’ on the Bulk Update Page?
If you are using a Property Management System (PMS), you will not see ‘AVAILABILITY’ on your Bulk Update Page. This is because, your availability is being sourced from the PMS and you cannot manage it from STAAH MAX directly. If you usually manage ...