MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Booking.com messaging feature.
This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Booking.com guests using interface available in MAX Extranet rather than having to login to Booking.com Extranet.
The messaging feature is easy to use and will assist properties to respond quickly to customers.
Who has access to Booking.com Messaging Feature in MAX extranet?
Property subscribing to STAAH MAX with Booking.com connection enabled
Where is the messaging feature found?
This feature is available via Bookings Module and Stayview
What does the feature look like?
- Booking module – messaging icon is displayed on booking listing page.
- Stay View Module – select booking to view messaging icon.
- ‘Message’ icon is available at booking level for each property/listing.
- There will be a ‘Message’ icon for each booking.com booking
- Click on ‘Message’ icon to check messages
- Click on ‘Message’ Icon to send message
How does it work?
- On the booking.com guest confirmation email, there is a ‘Contact property’ link
- Guest can communicate with property using this link
- Property can reply using messaging feature. It will trigger an email to customer
- Customer can respond to property via email
- Property will receive reply via an email and also in ‘Messaging’
- History of all communication remains in the messaging feature
- ‘Messaging’ icon is not available post arrival date