STAAHMAX - How to view OTA/Channel Update Log ?
Channel Update log records and displays all the updates of Availability, Rates and Restrictions pushed to the Channel.
The records can be checked by Stay Date.
Where to check?
Login > Go to Setting > Channels> Channel Update Log
1. Set the parameter
- Select check-in dates that need to be checked
- Select channel
- Select rate plan
- Click on Search
2. Information about the last update pushed is displayed - last ARI pushed, status, module and user.
3. For complete information about the updates pushed for the specific check-in date, just click on the icon below “Detailed History” section.
4. Detailed history will show all dates when updates were done for the particular check- in date for the selected channel and selected room type/rateplan. To see the full xml log, click on the file icon as below.
STAAH MAX - OTA Promotions
OTA promotion feature allows a property to setup promotions for supported channel(s) via MAX extranet. Types of promotion supported via integration: Booking.com Go-MMT Expedia Agoda Basic √ √ √ √ Business Booker √ Corporate Deals Only ...
STAAHMAX - How to view Update Logs
What is an Update Log? Update Log displays all the changes related to Availability, Rates, and Restrictions made by users for a particular Stay Date. How do I view the Update Logs? While logged in. Go to Availability & Rates > Control Option > ...
STAAHMAX - How to check Channel Update Failed List
1. Login to STAAH >Click on Failed Log 2. Update Date Range > Select Channel > Select Room Type > Search 3. View the Failed Date 4. View the Error Message and performed the updated if needed 5. Perform Sync again to resync with the Channel ...
STAAHMAX - OTA Promotions - Expedia
OTA promotion feature allows a property to setup promotions on Expedia via MAX extranet. This feature supports creating NEW promotions created in MAX extranet, and option to pull existing promotions created on OTA extranet. Where is this found? ...
STAAHMAX - OTA Promotions - Booking.com
OTA promotion feature allows a property to setup promotions on OTAs via MAX extranet. This feature supports creating NEW promotions created in MAX extranet, and option to pull existing promotions created on OTA extranet. Where is this found? Login ...