This feature now providers properties with the option to create additional seasons (upto 16 additional seasons).
What is new?
1. Option to create additional seasons.
2. Option to delete seasons
3. Edit season name
Below the steps:
1. Create additional seasons By default, Revenue control offers 6 seasons. This feature now provides properties with the option to create additional seasons (upto 16 additional seasons).
a. Enter season name
b. Select colour. This is to identify the season applied in Base Rates module
c. Enter rates based on inventory block
d. Click ‘Add’ to save season
e. Proceed to assign season to required dates from Seasons tab
2. Edit and Delete Seasons: Flexibility to Edit and Delete additional seasons.
1. Revenue control > seasons tab
2. Click ‘Seasons List’ to view Season list pop-up
3. Edit season:
a. Click edit icon to make changes to new seasons. Default seasons, cannot edit
b. User is diverted to edit section, click Save to apply changes.
4. Delete season:
a. Click delete icon to delete season
b. Enter delete password to remove season.
c. Cannot delete seasons that are applied to future dates