STAAH MAX - Creating Additional Users
What is an Additional User?
The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users.
How do I create an Additional User?
Login > setup > users > add user.
Once selected you will see all users.
- View: View user information and permissions
- Edit: Update user permissions
- Reset Password: Reset users' password
- Toggle: Use the toggle to enable/disable a user.
How do I create a User? Click ‘Add’ user
fill in prompts:
- First and last name and email of the new user.
- Enter a password, including a capital, numeric and non-numeric character.
(Example password : JaneDoe123*)
- Retype to confirm password. Ensure both are matching
- Select Permissions that you would like to give to your new user.
- Use tabs to select your new user's permissions for Availability and Rates, Booking Engine, Setup and Insights. For these sections, you can allow a user to only view, add, edit or delete.
- Users can be created via group login, with access to individual properties or all properties associated to the group.
- Group user: Access to all properties within the group, using the Group property ID.
- To limit accessible properties for group users, click 'Select Properties', proceed to select applicable properties.
Example: Group contains 10
properties. Within the group a user is restricted to 5 properties. Click
‘Select User’ to assign applicable properties
- Hotel user: User will have access to selected properties. Individual property IDs required to access.
Once you have
selected the applicable permissions, hit save to save your changes.
If you have any further questions, contact your local STAAH support team.
STAAH MAX - OTA Promotions
OTA promotion feature allows a property to setup promotions for supported channel(s) via MAX extranet. Types of promotion supported via integration: Booking.com Go-MMT Expedia Basic √ √ √ Business Booker √ Corporate Deals Only available via ...
STAAH MAX - Booking.com Messaging
MAX is happy to support and connect our software to Booking.com messaging feature. This feature will enable properties subscribing to MAX Channel manager to communicate with Booking.com guests using interface available in MAX Extranet rather than ...
STAAH MAX - Mobile APP
The ability to manage your property from your Mobile – On the Go! Convenient and easy to use, available for both iOS and Android devices. Make changes to your Availability, Rates and Restrictions. Ability to make a booking for your property. ...
STAAH MAX - CRS Internal Comments Feature
The ability to add internal comments to bookings in MAX extranet. This feature allows you to add additional information about guests/bookings. All comments are visible in MAX extranet only, meaning this is not sent to guests. What is new? You can ...
STAAH MAX - Central Reservation System (Stay View)
This feature allows properties to Manage your Properties Availability/Rates and Restrictions. You also have the ability to make a Reservation within the extranet and view current reservations. How do I request for CRS/Stay View? To enable this ...