STAAHMAX - Creating Additional Users
What is an Additional User?
The Additional User feature allows you to create an additional user, which allows them to access your property on STAAH MAX. You have the ability to assign different permissions for the additional users.
How do I create an Additional User?
Login > setup > users > add user.
Once selected you will see all users.
- View: View user information and permissions
- Edit: Update user permissions
- Reset Password: Reset users' password
- Toggle: Use the toggle to enable/disable a user.
How do I create a User? Click ‘Add’ user
fill in prompts:
- First and last name and email of the new user.
- Enter a password, including a capital, numeric and non-numeric character.
(Example password : JaneDoe123*)
- Retype to confirm password. Ensure both are matching
- Select Permissions that you would like to give to your new user.
- Use tabs to select your new user's permissions for Availability and Rates, Booking Engine, Setup and Insights. For these sections, you can allow a user to only view, add, edit or delete.
- To provide access to specific
room types – select Room type wise permission.
- Select Room types link, pop up
will display with all room types. Select as required
- Users can be created via group login, with access to individual properties or all properties associated to the group.
- Group user: Access to all properties within the group, using the Group property ID.
- To limit accessible properties for group users, click 'Select Properties', proceed to select applicable properties.
Example: Group contains 10
properties. Within the group a user is restricted to 5 properties. Click
‘Select User’ to assign applicable properties
- Hotel user: User will have access to selected properties. Individual property IDs required to access.
Once you have
selected the applicable permissions, hit save to save your changes.
If you have any further questions, contact your local STAAH support team.
STAAHMAX Vacation Rentals - Housekeeping
Housekeeping module enables properties to view and manage the cleaning status for all rooms for arriving guests. Feature is available to properties subscribed to MAX VR. Where is the Housekeeping module? Login to MAX extranet Setup > ...
STAAH MAX - Mobile APP
The ability to manage your property from your Mobile – On the Go! Convenient and easy to use, available for both iOS and Android devices. Make changes to your Availability, Rates and Restrictions. Ability to make a booking for your property. ...
STAAH MAX - OTA Promotions
OTA promotion feature allows a property to setup promotions for supported channel(s) via MAX extranet. Types of promotion supported via integration: Booking.com Go-MMT Expedia Agoda Basic √ √ √ √ Business Booker √ Corporate Deals Only ...
STAAH MAX - Maximum Stay Restriction
This feature allows you to set restrictions by specifying a maximum number of nights that may be booked for a specific rate/ deal. When do I use this feature? You may have a special offer and want to limit to short stay bookings Assist to control ...
STAAHMAX Revenue Management System (RMS)
This FREE to use feature will enable you to maximise the revenue for each booking. Smart Dynamic Rate Management System based on property level inventory. Why you should be using it? To drive up profitability for every room. The feature allows you ...