STAAH Max - What is Booking Engine Alert?
This feature allows a property to publish an alert / notification to display on the Booking engine. Maybe you have a special promotion you want to announce, or maybe maintenance at the property that you want to notify guests about before booking – then this feature is for you.
Available free to Booking engine subscribers.
Where do I setup?
• Booking Engine > Booking Engine Alerts
How does it work?
• First step is to create the alert that you want to display on Booking engine. Click ‘Add’.
• Name: Enter Alert name, this is what will be visible in Channel Manager
• Display Name: Auto populated based on previous field, with option to amend. This is what will be visible on Booking engine
• Description: Enter alert description detail, which customers will see
• Validity: Set dates Alert will be visible on Booking engine
Booking engine display?
Once the booker is diverted to Booking engine, the alert is auto displayed in a pop-up.
• One alert per day
• By default, active alerts are displayed in Booking engine alert module.
• Once an alert is no longer valid due to validity, this is marked as expired.
Multiple alerts supported, When there are multiple alerts
for the same date, the system will automatically combine the alerts and display
in a single popup
individual alerts as per normal
will auto combine into one alert
alerts will display in single popup separated by a line