Booking.com Reporting No Show and Invalid Credit Card
Booking.com has enhanced report no show and report invalid credit card feature.
STAAH is happy to support our partnership with booking.com and have enhanced the feature which is already available in Instant and Max.
- Option to cancel booking if credit card is invalid (Conditions applies)
- Mark No-Show and confirm fees waived
- Mark No-Show and confirm charged
- Mark No-Show and credit card invalid
Mark No Show Feature
STAAH Instant > Login to property listing > Bookings
- Post check in, mark no-show option available
- Mark no-show option available up to 48 hours post check in
- Click on Mark No-Show
- Pop up box will appear
- Select applicable option > Submit
- The status in booking.com extranet will show as No-show
- If reported as Charge No-show, you will see a commission value in booking via booking.com extranet
Example: Booking.com extranet
In Instant extanet, the status will show as Cancelled
Log for reporting no show is found in Instant extranet > Bookings Module > Booking History Details > View History
Cancel booking due to invalid credit card (Conditions applies)
Within booking in ‘Credit Card’ detail section
- In the first instance, property has to report credit card as invalid
- As per normal, the button to report invalid credit card is found in credit card detail section
- com will try to contact guest to obtain new credit card details
- After reporting credit card as invalid, ‘Cancel Reservation’ button will become visible in Instant extranet
- There are some conditions that applies before the booking can be cancelled. This depends on the arrival date and type of booking. Booking.com firstly will always allow a guest time to provide new credit card details. The time depends on how soon the arrival date is.
- In Instant, the cancellation button will be visible as soon as property reports invalid credit card.
- If you try to cancel too soon, meaning not meeting the required conditions, we will return the below alert. You will have to try again later.
Some examples of conditions:
Future booking (48 hours or more and depending on property local time)
- Property to report invalid credit card, Booking.com allows guest up to 24 hours to provide updated credit card details
- If new credit card details are still invalid, property can cancel the booking. Or if still no new credit card details and it is 24 hours of arrival, property can cancel the booking.
- Property can cancel booking up until 3 pm local time on same day of arrival
Booking within 48 hours of arrival and depending on property local time)
- Property to report invalid credit card, Booking.com allows guest up to 12 hours (or until 3pm – whichever earlier) to provide updated credit card details
- After the allowed period to provide new details is over, property can proceed to cancel booking
Charge Card on INSTANT
We have developed a new feature which provides property with the ability to manually Charge Credit Card directly in STAAH Instant extranet for bookings received from OTA. Payment will be processed via Payment Gateway. This feature is available to ...
STAAH ConvertDirect Credit Card Options
New – JCB credit card is now an option A Property subscribing to STAAH ConvertDirect Booking Engine can choose to collect credit card details at time of booking OR have a payment gateway integrated to process payment at time of booking. If there is ...
Convert Direct - Smart Pricing Feature
**AWESOME & FREE** STAAH Instant – ConvertDirect – Smart Pricing Introducing Smart Pricing, a new FREE feature for STAAH ConvertDirect subscribers. This feature is designed to enhance the process of setting up deals offered on ConvertDirect. It ...
Booking.com Messaging Feature
STAAH is happy to support and connect our software to Booking.com messaging feature. This feature will enable properties subscribing to STAAH Instant Channel Manager to communicate with Booking.com guests using interface available in STAAH Instant ...
How Do I Mark A Guest As No Show?
This feature is only available to Bookings made through Booking.com. The ‘Mark No-show‘ option will appear post check-in date and be available for 48 hours only. If this icon is not available, this would indicate that it is before the check-in date ...