STAAH Max - Booking.Com - How to Report Guest Misconduct?
Property can now report poor guest experience to Booking.Com from Channel manager. Available to all customers with Booking.Com connection via Channel manager.
The report guest misconduct tool supports specific scenarios specified by Bookng.com, so the misconduct needs to match one of the scenarios. Reports can be submitted anytime one day after check-in to seven days after check-out.
Features / benefits
• Report Guest misconduct via Channel manager
• No need to login to Booking.Com to report Guest misconduct.
• Ability to block guest from making a booking at the property in future via Booking.Com
Where to report guest misconduct?
• Setup > Reservations
• Advanced Booking search
• View booking
• Select ‘Report guest misconduct’. Visible on day after check-in and available for seven days post check-out, based on property’s local timezone.
• On click pop-up is visible to complete
• Select misconduct category: drop down option, all fields are provided by Booking.Com
• Select sub-category: drop down option, all fields are provided by Booking.Com
• Additional information: add a short description of misconduct.
• Indicate whether to clock the guest from making a booking at the property in the future via Booking.Com
• Once submitted, button is replaced by a ‘Report guest misconduct log’ button
• Log will display information submitted (example below)
STAAH MAX - How to Report No Show and Invalid Credit Card Booking.com?
Booking.com has enhanced report “No Show” and report “Invalid credit card” feature. STAAH is happy to support our partnership with booking.com and have enhanced the feature which is already available. NEW: Option to cancel booking if credit card is ...
STAAH Max - What is Booking.Com – Market Insights?
Booking.Com has introduced a feature that providers more insights to what bookers are searching for in your region via Booking.Com. STAAH is happy to announce we support this feature, and have introduced in our extranet. Benefits? • Quick overview of ...
STAAH MAX - What is Booking.com Content?
A fresh new design and layout, where you can manage below from Channel Manager: • Map to an existing Booking.Com listing (not mapped in STAAH) • Map to an existing room type or rate plan setup on Booking.Com • Create a new room type on Booking.Com • ...
STAAH MAX - How to manage your OTA Promotions for Booking.com?
OTA promotion feature allows a property to setup promotions on OTAs via MAX extranet. This feature supports creating NEW promotions created in MAX extranet, and option to pull existing promotions created on OTA extranet. Where is this found? Login to ...
STAAH MAX – How to Manage Booking.com Content from Channel Manager?
We are moving to Content – similarly with Instant it will change the mapping flow. What has changed? A fresh new design and layout – don’t worry both options are available (old and new) More features that you can manage from channel manager (full ...